Chapter 2
A little bit of background about my family! I have a mom, dad and sister. My parents are Amber and Bobby and Aleya is my younger sister! I'm a mommy’s girl. Aleya and I look so much like my dad but in some ways we look like our mom. I love hanging out with my family. We do many different things. We go on vacation and have fun with different activities. My parents are super supportive and they are always there for me and my sister. We are there for each other. My parents will always be a big part of my life, always. I begged for a sister. I had so many medical problems, doctor's appointment, and other things going on and my parents weren’t sure about having another child, they thought they were done having kids after me. But when I was five and a half they had my sister Aleya. My sister is 15 years old and will always be a big part of my life. Yes we bicker, like most sisters do, but having a sister is awesome! I enjoy having her in my life. My sister is awesome, amazing, sweet, kind, loving, and cares for me and others. My sister helps me with so many different things. We do so many activities together and we love pretty much the same things. We support each other with the activities we do. My parents and my sister are my number one support system. My parents are amazing and my sister too! They are my role models! They have made me who I am today and I’m so thankful to have them in my life. My parents have taught me so many different things. Some examples would be teaching us to always remember to believe in yourself and always live life to the fullest. They help me and my sister with anything. They take us on vacation and give us so much. I have a very big family. I have many cousins, aunts, uncles, and so many more relatives.
Also, My grandma, grandad, and my nana. They also play an important role in my life as well. I call them everyday and to make sure they are doing great and to talk to them in general. They are always there when we need car rides to places if my parents can’t always take us. They do a lot for me, my sister and my parents. Grandma and grandad own two houses on the water, which we call cottages. My granddad has a boat that he puts in water and takes us for rides. One year we were all going kayaking and I couldn’t stay on the kayak and so he went out and bought new kayaks just for me to be able to stay in without falling out. He also buys chicken that we tie to string and use it to catch crabs. It's so cool to catch crabs. Sometimes it is very hard to catch a crab if you don’t go very slow and be sneaky because crabs can tell if you are coming with the net to catch them. My nana also joins us at the cottage and enjoys the water. I go out to lunch with her and do things with her. I help her and my grandma clean their house. I can come over my nana's house and hang out. My nana and grandparents have always been there for me and my family and always will be. They support us in everything we do. We do a lot with my nana and my grandparents. Everyone enjoys each others company. We always do dinners together and I know that if I ever needed anything, my grandparents would be right there for me! I love them so much! My GG is another important person. My GG passed away in 2018. My GG and I did a lot together too. We painted each other nails and played cards and watched romance movies. She especially loved her red lipstick and loved doing her hair. We even had sleepovers and just talk about anything and everything. I miss her each and everyday. I always think about her everyday.
Not only are my parents, grandparents, and sister a big part of my life, but I also have Aunts, Uncles, & cousins who mean the world to me. Every Thanksgiving we spend several days at my Uncle Randy and Aunt Diane’s house in Virginia. They are so welcoming and we love spending time at their house. We ride golf carts all around the woods, shoot guns, eat lots of yummy food and enjoy everyone’s company. They are so sweet and love spending time with them. My Aunt Becky and Uncle Harley usually come too! Aunt Becky loves photography and takes beautiful pictures that she shares with us. My Uncle Rickey and my cousins Logan, Cruze and Aspen have always been very close to me too! We go on family vacations, do lots of family dinners, and love to spend time together. I love the family I have been blessed with!
Another nice job Alexea. Your words really paint how important family is to you. What a gift to be able to enjoy the company of so many of them.
ReplyDelete